Outlook is one of the most widely used email clients thanks to its many a remarkable features that make life easy for organizational management . Outlook is however more often than not, used in conjunction with Exchange server – the flagship mail and calendaring platform developed by Microsoft. Exchange server can sometimes act weird due to corruption issues. There can be a variety of reasons for exchange failure like EDB file corruption,hardware failure, human negligence, malicious scripts, improper shutdown, JET errors, log file related issues etc
Instead of googling every time something occurs, it is better to have a professional exchange recovery tool like the one by EdbMails standby in your toolkit so as not have any downtime. The EDB to PST Converter tool from EdbMails can easily fix any or all exchange database issues with ease.
Are you facing weird errors when trying to mount the exchange database?. Well worry not as the EdbMails EDB to PST converter is capable of fixing all the exchange database issues in no time.It can most certainly fix any or all exchange corruption issues with ease. So you get an error that you’ve never seen before and decide to google to find out what it is – well guess what most solutions in the search results will be telling you to look for professional third party tools for exchange recovery as native utilities are slow and rarely upto the task.
This is why I stress the importance of having exchange server recovery tool that’s recommended IT admins worldwide, for situations when EDB files are damaged and the mailboxes contained within them winds up being inaccessible for the users. In such situations,the only choice left is to recover the information from offline EDB database by exporting it to PST. Efficiency and reliability are the hallmarks of EdbMails exchange recovery tool.
Vital Features of Exchange Server Recovery Tool:
* Proper and efficient EDB recovery
* All the mailbox properties like mails, tasks, schedules, journals, calendars can easily be recovered.
*Simple and intuitive user interface.
* Extensive include/exclude filtering options to filter by subject, attachments, from/to address and date/time.
*Public and private folder recovery supported
*Archive folder migration supported
* Fix dirty shutdown and JET errors as well as other common exchange errors.
For more data visit-https://www.edbmails.com
Guide to Export Mailboxes from EDB files using EdbMails
- Download and Install EdbMails application >> Click here to Download
- Click the "Start Your Free Trial" button
- After the application launch, it allows user to select the export method.
- After selecting the export method, browse EDB file which user wish to recover.
- After the selection of the EDB file, all mailboxes will appear in the left of the application. Below every mailbox, user can able to see structure of the mailbox and can able to export by clicking any of the mailboxes.
- Click the "Export Selected Mailboxes / Folders to PST file" option to continue.
- Choose the needed mailboxes and click on "Export EDB to PST" as shown below
- During export operation, the progress will be displayed as shown in the below screenshot.