To export exchange mailboxes selectively to Outlook PST, there is no better alternative than the EdbMails EDB to PST Converter. Offline exchange database conversion to Outlook PST with EdbMails becomes as easy as a few clicks. This is an exceptionally effective tool to recover accidentally deleted emails and much more.
Support for both 32 and 64 bit versions of Outlook and option to directly migrate EDB to Live exchange server or Office 365 makes EdbMails a one stop recovery solution for all things exchange database. EdbMails boasts support for most versions of Microsoft Outlook and exchange server platforms.
To get to know more about the features of this advanced exchange recovery utility, I suggest all reading to check out the official website of EdbMails. The Free EDB to PST Converter trial version of EdbMails lets you test out all its features and even export upto 30 items per mailbox/folder.
In my experience as a whole, the EDB recovery and export with EdbMails was a pleasant experience altogether thanks to the export operation being extremely fast compared to the other tools I’ve used.
For more data click the given link to visit official EdbMails site: https://www.edbmails.com
Guide to Export Mailboxes from EDB files using EdbMails
1. Download and Install EdbMails application >> Click here to Download
2. Click the "Start Your Free Trial" button
3. After the application launch, it allows user to select the export method.
4. After selecting the export method, browse EDB file which user wish to recover.
5. After the selection of the EDB file, all mailboxes will appear in the left of the application. Below every mailbox, user can able to see structure of the mailbox and can able to export by clicking any of the mailboxes.
6. Click the "Export Selected Mailboxes / Folders to PST file" option to continue.
7. Choose the needed mailboxes and click on "Export EDB to PST"
8. During export operation, the progress will be displayed